Converse One Star Pro Oat Milk/White/Black
This edition of the One Star Pro gets updated in classic suede and fresh, summer-ready colours. Durable cotton laces and rubber backing gives the vintage suede upper maximum durability. Inside, you get a CX Foam sockliner for impact protection, and an elastic tongue that locks into place for a better ride.
- Low-top skateboarding shoe with rubber-backed classic suede upper
- CX Foam sockliner for impact protection
- Full suede upper for maximum durability and a classic look
- Elasticated tongue locks into place
- Poly-cotton lace for added durability
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.